- The management and protection of the personal data of website users, is governed by the terms of this agreement and by the relevant provisions of Greek Law (L. 2472/1997 as it applies today, PD. 207/1998, PD. 79/2000 and art. 8 of L. 2819/2000), and by European Law (Dir. 95/46/EP and Dir. 97/66/EP).
- Personal data collected by the website are not disclosed to third parties (except where provided by law to the relevant authorities). The website keeps records of this data exclusively for the purpose of communication, statistics, and improvement of its services.
- In any case, the website user is able to contact us and request the deletion, correction or change of the file.
www.zpalace.gr informs you that for your best and most complete service, it processes your personal data pursuant to Law 2472/1997 and its amendments and in accordance with the following rules:
- Provide only the typical and necessary information regarding the smooth completion of the market.
- Under no circumstances may personal information be transferred to third parties (Article 11 Law 2472/1997).
- Under no circumstances will your personal data be sold or rented to third parties. These items are used exclusively for the continuous improvement of your service and your fullest information.
- An exception to this commitment is the case that this information is requested by a court order from the competent state bodies.
- Promotional messages. www.zpalace.gr enables its users to choose their information about new products available on the market and other offers by sending advertisements – newsletters to their email or postal address. www.zpalace.gr will not misuse the above service. Users are always given the opportunity to stop receiving promotional messages.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us simply by sending email to: unsubscribe@ zpalace.gr with “unsubscribe” in the “Subject” field.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED
We may use your IP address only to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
When you visit www.zpalace.gr or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Conditions for consent
We process your data after you have consented to do so. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we have obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your data.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive from us the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
USE OF DATA
www.zpalace.gr uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so (contact forms, subscription to newsletters)
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
www.zpalace.gr may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.zpalace.gr
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: